Groups, Excursions & Co
The Alpenland Maria Alm is located in the Hochkönig region, in the beautiful Salzurger Land. Our rooms and suites, the variety of food and the countless excursion possibilities will delight you.
Our perfect location is an ideal starting point to get to know our beautiful region. Our hotel can accommodate groups of up to 180 people.
One of the key points for a pleasurable stay is working with you. After all, the stay with us should run smoothly and be a memorable experience, for you as a tour operator and above all for your travel group.
Higlights and Offers
- Central location in the Salzburger Land – perfect for excursions
- Comprehensive information and suggestions on excursion destinations
- Travel companion from the hotel
- Bus parking
- 1 free seat from 21 paying gest
- Program design
Here are a few suggestions for day trips:
- Großglockner Hochalpenstrasse – Drive to the top of the highest mountain oft he Austrian Alps
- Explore the old town of Salzburg
- Visit the fortress Hohensalzburg
- Visit the Krimmler Waterfalls
- Game and Adventure Park Ferleiten
- Arthurhaus Mühlbach am Hochkönig
- Ride the gondular and hike to Grammleralm, Jufen, Steinbockalm
- On the Trail of the Pilgrims
- Village Tour and Tour of the Pilgrimage Church